All agreements may be terminated with or without cause by either party upon thirty (30) days written notice.
All services provided in advance will be charged upon early termination. 100% or partial refund if we have not fulfilled our obligations to deliver the work stated in the proposal and required under the agreement and contract.
Kindly read the Refund Policy below.
Your Content Mart reserves the right to cancel any agreement on projects that are abandoned or lay dormant for more than 30 days with or without notice.
A 100% refund will be made only in the event of a cancellation within 48 hours of signing the initial contract.
All sales are final. All full-service content marketing projects are billed monthly.
Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable.
All our content marketing packages are not refundable, but the client may cancel with a notice written 30 days in advance.
Kindly read the Cancellation Policy above.
We do not offer any refund for services already delivered, started, or any other miscellaneous charges which are non-recoverable for Your Content Mart.
No payment will be refunded once a project manager is assigned and work has fully commenced. There are also no partial refunds for projects mid-way.
After payment is made, there are no exceptions to our refund policy.
Your Content Mart will always do its best to fulfill your needs and meet your expectations, but it is important to have things written down so that we should be on the same page.
We have no desire to trick you into purchasing and paying for something that you might later regret. What we do want is what’s best for both parties, now and in the future.
What Each Party is Agreeing To:
You will need to clearly communicate what you expect from us during the discovery session. Your Content Mart in turn will send a proposal that states the deliverables and also send an invoice upfront.
Typically, we charge a monthly retainer fee for our projects. You agree to give us the things we jointly agree that we need to complete the project and in the format we need it. We will also need you to review our work, provide feedback and approval in a timely manner. You agree to be bound by the dates we set together.
Finally, you agree to stick to the monthly payment schedule.
You can only request a refund if we do not deliver the service as promised and stated in the proposal.
To request a refund, you simply must submit an email to email@example.com stating what deliverable has not been met and the reasons for this request.
Your Content Mart will then review this request and reply back within 48 hours.
Your Content Mart:
We have the experience and ability to do everything we state we will do in our deliverables and we will do it all in a professional and timely manner. Your Content Mart will endeavor to meet every deadline that is set. Your Content Mart agrees to give you a refund within 90 days for any work that has not been done according to the stated deliverables.
Some Important Notes:
- Any deliverable that has been accepted and paid for is excluded from any refund.
- Due to the nature of business, Your Content Mart does not offer any money-back guarantee or policy.
- Your Content Mart will not be responsible for SEO or content marketing results if the client engages with any other third-party SEO services.
- The number of times and rank of a website appearing on the search list varies and thus an immediate change in the search ranking cannot be guaranteed.
- Any adverse effect on ranking due to changes in website content by the client or third party service provider hired by them.
- We make no guarantee that our SEO services will show the client’s website in the top ten search rank. However, understand that we work in your best interest and put in our best effort to provide genuinely profitable results. Our aim is to make your life simpler and your business more lucrative.
Your Content Mart reserves the right to change the above refund and cancellation policy at any given point without any prior notice.