This policy covers how we (“AbdulGaniy Shehu”, “Your Content Mart”, “this site” and “our affiliates”) utilize the information that you (the reader, subscriber or customer) submit to us.
We know what your personal information means to you, and so we will never share it with any third party without authorization.
To be specific, we use your data (email, name, phone number) to:
- Send you high-quality content that’s relevant to your business (If you’re a subscriber to our email list).
- Provide updates relating to your order and relevant customer support (if you’re a client).
- Update you about changes in this policy.
- Email you about any services or products that will help grow your business.
- Meet the demands of the law – aka GDPR, and others.
Cookies and related technologies
To serve you better, we use technologies that help to track your activities on this site and store them. This helps us remember your preferences. That way, we know exactly how to keep serving you better. However, you can always instruct your browser to refuse all cookies, but please keep in mind that we may be restricted from providing you certain features or services if you decide to do so.
Retention of your data
We retain your data for as long as we keep using it for the reasons specified in this policy. But you have the right to unsubscribe and collect back all your data if you need to.
Please note that we may continue to update this policy and whenever that’s done, we’ll let you know.
However, if you ever have a reason to doubt the security of your personal info with us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via our contact page.